Puppy socialisation & day visits
Socialisation is an extremely important part of your pups life-skills. They learn how to play politely, gain bite inhibition and have calm breaks during play sessions. Also work on recall, polite sit and wait, jumping up etc etc.
Puppy playgroup – Your puppy is picked up from home, safely transported to and from the off lead park. Interaction time minimum 1 hour.
- Total duration: 2-3 hours
- 1 casual walk $37 – for the odd walk, (not weekly regular)
- 1 regular walk $35 (subsequent week bookings)
- 3 or more regular walks, $30 per walk (subsequent week booking).
- Additional dogs per same household $11
- Add feed after walk $5
* Prices include GST
Puppy visit – for those that need to break their day up. Most puppies will be eating 3 meals a day, which ultimately means lunchtime is a mealtime of which we can’t always physically manage due to work commitments etc. LLP offer a middle of the day visit to your pup, offering the following services during their visit… Refreshing water, poop scooping the yard, cleaning up any accidents, play time, a quick walk, a brush, feeding them lunch (or re-stuffing their kongs or food dispensing toys) and of course lots of cuddles.
- Total duration: 30 minutes
- Cost: $34
*Prices include GST