This KONG is made with Classic puppy rubber which is designed for a growing puppy’s baby teeth, the unique, natural rubber formula is the most gentle within the KONG rubber toy line.
Fill them with a treat, food or peanut butter to encourage long-lasting play sessions.
Designed to meet the needs of a puppy’s 28-baby teeth, it helps teach appropriate chewing behaviour while offering enrichment and satisfying a younger pup’s instinctual needs while the erratic bounce make it ideal for those pups that just want to play. A stuffed Puppy KONG occupies busy little ones while allowing pet parents the freedom to attend to their unique needs. Want to make crate training easier or extend play time?
Be sure to stuff with puppy kibble and a dash of peanut butter.
Use with puppies until they reach 9 months, then they can graduate to KONG Classic Rubber toys.
- Teaches appropriate chewing behaviour while offering mental enrichment
- Soft puppy KONG rubber formula is customised for puppy teeth and gums
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Great for crate training and aiding separation training
- Great for stuffing with dry food, treats, snacks or meat
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide
- Natural rubber
- Put it in the freezer to help soothe sort gums
No toy is indestructible – always supervise your pet with new toys, inspect them regularly and remove them if they become damaged or unsafe.
Small: approximately 7.5cm high, suits puppies up to 9kg
Large: Approximately 10cm high, suits puppies 13 to 30kg
Colours selected at random.