Did you know that 4% of landfill is dog poop! That’s a lot of poop and poop bags. That’s why we advocate for Oh Crap Dog Poop Bags.
This is a company that is working hard to reduce this 4% landfill one bag at a time. Oh Crap Dog Poop Bags is Australia’s No 1 Non-Plastic Dog Poop Bag. They are working very hard to help save this planet from unnecessary landfill.
You can make a difference on a daily basis. Every plastic bag we keep out of landfill is a gift. Over 11,000,000 and counting!!!
- Composts in 3 months,
- A great way to make an ongoing difference,
- Every bag makes a difference
Oh Craps’ Misson
To reduce the 4% of landfill that is Dog Poop.
One Poop AT A Time.
To make a difference to the environment after you bin these bags, they break down faster than any other bag – it’s been tested and proven! See test results here.
Yes – it’s that simple.
Make A Difference By A Simple, Single Action.
Here’s the science bit – the bags are made of an eco-friendly “green” alternative to plastic called cornstarch – these will break down completely in landfill within 3 months or you can just throw it in the composter at home.
In Australia, there are approximately 4.2 million dogs that create over 1200 kilograms of waste PER DAY!
Why do we want you to convert from plastic to “Oh Crap” compostable poo bags?
- Statistics show that up to 4% of landfill is poop. In plastic bags that will take 1000 years to break down. (Ours are gone in 3 months)
- If we leave it on the sidewalk – the next good rain washes it into our waterways and streams.
- We want to make a difference in the world.
1. Bag It
2. Bin It
3. Self “Hi 5”
Yes – it’s that easy.