ROGZ Control Harness
The Control Harness by Rogz is easy to fit, with three points of adjustment; it’s comfortable, with soft webbing; it also helps reduce pulling and improves control over your dog. If your dog pulls and chokes themselves, this harness effectively transfers pressure from around the neck to the padded chest area.
The chest plate is covered in diamond mesh material which is highly breathable and cosy to keep your dog comfortable
The D-rings are corrosion proof and extremely durable, made of a robust zinc compound.
There is a small ID-tag to attach your dog’s identification in case they get lost
Stop Pull – Corrects behaviour through soft applied pressure and is to be used as a training tool, this is not a quick fix.
Two-point Steering – D-Ring with dual lead attachment this harness is great to use with any double ended leads to make use of both D-rings at once!
Reflective Stitching – Reflective Yarn woven into webbing and piping for night visibility.
Comfort – Extra padding for comfort and support.
- Webbing and Reflective Stitching: Nylon/Polyester
- Padded Plates: Extruded Polyethylene (XPE)
- Plastic components: POM Acetal Plastic Components
- Dual Die-cast ring: Zinc
- Measure your dog’s girth at the largest point
- Measure your dog’s neck circumference at the base of the neck/shoulders, remembering to allow two fingers space in between your dog and the harness
- Purchase the correct size to ensure you get the best results while ensuring safety and comfort
|Size||Width of Webbing||Neck Size|
|Small||11mm||230 – 370mm|
|Medium||16mm||320 – 520mm|
|Large||20mm||450 – 750mm|
|X-Large||25mm||600 – 1000mm|
* Maximum girth measurement is at the deepest point of the circumference of the girth.
** Neck measurement is at the lowest point of the neck where the neck meets the shoulders.
Colours – Black, Blue, Red, Fluro Yellow